- This event has passed.
iPhone & iPad Basics 102 Course
December 2, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$127.00
Step beyond the initial basics of using your device! This 3-week course is designed for those who have completed the iPhone & iPad Basics 101 course or have been using their device(s) for some time. The course teaches you how to communicate easily with Siri and provides a thorough understanding of the wide range of functions available on your device. Learn which settings are optimal for how you use your device, whether for fun, learning, staying connected or managing your day-to-day life. The course will also teach you how to use more in depth functions of commonly used apps such as Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Notes and Reminders.
Practice exercises will be given in class to help you easily learn how to use the features and tools available. Take-home exercises will be given between classes to provide you with the opportunity to practice what you’re learning on your own.
What you Receive
- A 3-week course consisting of three 2-hour classes on the following Fridays: 12/2, 12/9 and 12/16 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
- A solid tech foundation to build upon.
- In-class practice exercises – learn my doing!
- Take-home exercises – continue practicing what you’re learning. If questions arise, ask them during the next class.
- A detailed course handout with step-by-step instructions – focus on working with your device while learning new tools.
- Instruction in a small group environment. Maximum 10 participants.
What to Bring
(1) Your iPhone/iPad. Remember to fully charge your device.
(2) Know your Apple ID and Apple ID Password for installing new apps.
iPhone & iPad Basics 101 Course or experience using your device(s)
When to Arrive
Please arrive 10 minutes early to settle in before the class starts promptly at 2:30 PM.
Cost per Participant
Early Bird $127.00 if register by November 16th | $150.00 after November 17th
Pre-registration with payment required. Class limited to 10 participants.
CLICK HERE to register online or call Mirja Heide at (772) 231-3515.