- This event has passed.
iPhone & iPad Essentials II
April 21, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$42.00
Technology changes constantly! So if you’ve been using an iPhone or iPad for some time and would like to learn the latest 2017 tips, tools and hidden features to enhance how you use your device, whether for fun, learning, staying connected or managing your home or business office, this class is for you.
Two classes will be offered this Spring 2017:
iPhone & iPad Essentials I in March
iPhone & iPad Essentials II in April
Each class will cover different topics, tips and tools. Learn something new in each class!
What You Receive
- Tips & Tools
- Answers to commonly asked questions
- Insights to apps covering a variety of categories, for example:
Art & Creativity
Communication & Social Media
Fitness & Health
Home/Business Office Productivity
Information & Research
- A detailed class handout with step-by-step instructions, so you can focus on working with your device while learning new tools and tricks!
- Instruction in a small group environment. Maximum 10 participants.
What to Bring
(1) Your iPhone/iPad with iOS 10 installed. Remember to fully charge your device.
(2) Know your Apple ID and Apple ID Password for installing new apps.
Basic knowledge of how to use your iPhone or iPad.
When to Arrive
Please arrive 10 minutes early to settle in before the class starts promptly at 2:00 pm.
Cost per Participant
Early Bird $42.00 if register by April 11th | $50.00 after April 12th
Pre-registration with payment required. Class limited to 10 participants.
CLICK HERE to register online or call Mirja Heide at (772) 231-3515.