- This event has passed.
iPhone & iPad Photography Tips & Tools
April 22, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$42.00
Photographing family, friends, pets, places, special events and day to day moments has become accessible to everyone with a smartphone due to the exceptional quality of digital images…and the technology keeps advancing. In this class, you will learn the latest tips and tools for creating and enhancing images using your iPhone/iPad.
What you Receive
- Helpful tips.
- Insights as to apps for enhancing your iPhone/iPad photography skills and creativity. Both free and paid apps will be discussed.
- A detailed class handout with step-by-step instructions.
- Instruction in a small group environment. Maximum 10 participants.
What to Bring
(1) Your iPhone/iPad. Remember to fully charge your device.
(2) Know your Apple ID and Apple ID Password for installing new apps.
Basic knowledge of how to use your iPhone/iPad.
When to Arrive
Please arrive 10 minutes early to settle in before the class starts promptly at 9:00 AM.
Cost per Participant
Early Bird $42.00 if register by April 11th | $50.00 after April 12th
Pre-registration with payment required. Class limited to 10 participants.
CLICK HERE to register online or call Mirja Heide at (772) 231-3515.