- This event has passed.
iPhone Photo Organizing Essentials
September 18, 2018 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$49.00
Are you taking more and more photos with your iPhone? Are you unsure of whether or not your photos are backed up? Have you run out of storage on your device and don’t know what to do? Do you have trouble finding specific photos?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this class will help you! Learn essential techniques and timesaving tips for finding, managing and saving your iPhone photos from Certified Photo Organizer Mirja Heide and preserve the photos that tell the stories of your life.
What you Receive
- Peace of mind knowing how and where your photos are saved.
- Timesaving tips for finding and managing your photos.
- A checklist and detailed class handout with step-by-step instructions.
What to Bring
(1) Your iPhone. Remember to fully charge your device.
(2) Know your Apple ID and Apple ID Password.
Basic knowledge of how to use your iPhone.
When to Arrive
Please arrive 5 minutes early to settle in before the class starts promptly at 6:30 pm.
Room 3 is located on the street level.
Cost per Participant
2-Hour Class $49.00
Pre-registration with payment required.
CLICK HERE to register online or call Mirja Heide at (206) 317-1423.