iPhone Photo Organizing for Artists & Creatives
January 20, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:15 pm$40.00
Don’t know where to begin organizing photos of your artwork and art projects? Do you spend too much time looking for specific photos? Feel overwhelmed by all the tech options? Learning tips and techniques tailored specifically for artists and creatives will help you easily find, manage, save and share your photos.
Students Will Learn:
- How to curate photos of their artwork and art projects into collections
- How to use keywords to find their photos
- How to share their photos using albums and website links
- Important details about their iPhone storage, iCloud Backup and iCloud Photo Library
In this hands-on workshop, students will begin curating their photos. A checklist and detailed class handout with step-by-step instructions is included, so students can focus on working with their iPhones while learning new tools.
*Note: Mirja will be teaching the workshop using the latest version of the iPhone software. It is recommended, but not required, that you update your iPhone before attending the workshop.
Supplies To Bring:
- Your iPhone. Remember to fully charge your device.
- Know your Apple ID and Apple ID Password.
Cost Per Participant:
$40 (Schack Art Center Members $35)
Through December 21st save 10% on classes when you enter the code WINTER19 at checkout.
To register, visit Schack Art Center’s Website.