- This event has passed.
iPhone Photo Organizing For Artists
October 10 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$49.00
Don’t know where to begin organizing all the photos of your art? Are your art images scattered across different devices? Do you spend too much time looking for specific photos? Feel overwhelmed by all the tech options?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this class is for you! Learn tips and techniques tailored specifically for visual artists from Certified Photo Organizer Mirja Heide. Easily find, manage, save and share photos of your artwork.
What you Receive
- A simple method for saving, organizing and accessing photos of your artwork.
- Timesaving tips essential for artists.
- A checklist and detailed class handout with step-by-step instructions.
What to Bring
(1) Your iPhone. Remember to fully charge your device.
(2) Know your Apple ID and Apple ID Password.
Basic knowledge of how to use your iPhone.
When to Arrive
Please arrive 5 minutes early to settle in before the class starts promptly at 6:30 pm.
Room 3 is located on the street level.
Cost per Participant
2-Hour Class $49.00
Pre-registration with payment required.
CLICK HERE to register online or call Mirja Heide at (206) 317-1423.