- This event has passed.
Saving & Organizing Your iPhone Photos
March 25, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$50.00
Are you taking more and more photos with your iPhone? Are you unsure of whether or not your photos are backed up? Have you run out of storage on your device and don’t know what to do? Do you have trouble finding specific photos?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this class will help you! Understand the options and tools available for saving and organizing your iPhone photos. Learn the differences between iCloud Backup, Photo Stream, iCloud Photo Library and other Cloud services. Learn which settings are optimal for how you use your device, whether you use just your iPhone or also an iPad, a Mac or Windows computer. Preserve the photos that tell the stories of your life.
What you Receive
- Peace of mind knowing how and where your photos are saved.
- A detailed class handout with step-by-step instructions.
- Instruction in a small group environment. Maximum 10 participants.
What to Bring
(1) Your iPhone. Remember to fully charge your device.
(2) Know your Apple ID and Apple ID Password for installing new apps.
Basic knowledge of how to use your iPhone.
When to Arrive
Please arrive 10 minutes early to settle in before the class starts promptly at 9:00 am.
Cost per Participant
Early Bird $42.00 if register by March 3rd | $50.00 after March 4th
Pre-registration with payment required. Class limited to 10 participants.
CLICK HERE to register online or call Mirja Heide at (772) 231-3515.