Scan & Edit Old Photographs
October 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$49.00
Do you have old photographs stored in boxes somewhere in your house? Bring them back into your life to enjoy again and again. Surprise family and friends with photos they may never have seen or have long forgotten.
In this class, you will learn how to scan and save old photos to your iPhone/iPad. You will also learn how to edit them for sharing with family and friends or creating photo projects.
What You Receive
- New tech skills and tools.
- Your photos digitized! Aside from enjoying your old photographs again, digitizing photos is the solution for preserving memories long term. It offers a wonderful way for you to provide multiple family members and friends with copies of your photos. And— with your photos digitized, you now have the option of creating photo keepsakes and unique gifts.
- The use of the Flip-Pal mobile scanner, the world’s original color flatbed scanner for photos, cherished memorabilia and documents. Scanners will be provided for use during the class.
- A detailed class handout with step-by-step instructions.
What to Bring
- Your iPhone/iPad. Remember to fully charge your device.
- Know your Apple ID and Apple ID Password for installing new apps.
- 15 photographs to be digitized (up to 4×6 in size). If the photos are glued in an album, don’t remove them! Bring the album as you’ll be able to scan the photos from the album.
- Please note that due to copyright laws professional photos may not be scanned unless you have received authorization from the photographer to create copies.
Basic knowledge of how to use your iPhone/iPad.
When to Arrive
Please arrive 5 minutes early to settle in before the class starts promptly at 6:30 pm.
The Teacher’s Lounge is located on the top floor.
Cost per Participant
2-Hour Class $49.00
Pre-registration with payment required. Class limited to 4 participants.
CLICK HERE to register online or call Mirja Heide at (206) 317-1423.