- This event has passed.
Scan, Edit & Share Your Photos
March 25, 2017 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm$50.00
Do you have old photographs stored in shoe boxes somewhere in your house? Bring them back into your life to enjoy again and again. Surprise family and friends with photos they may never have seen or have long forgotten. Share photo memories from your travels, family history and special events via email, text messaging and social media.
In this class, you will learn how to scan your photographs and save them to your iPhone/iPad. You will also learn how to easily edit the scanned photos and share them.
What You Receive
- New tech skills and tools.
- Your photos digitized! Aside from enjoying your old photographs again, digitizing photos is the solution for preserving memories long term. It offers a wonderful way for you to provide multiple family members and friends with copies of your photos. And— with your photos digitized, you now have the option of creating photo keepsakes and unique gifts.
- The use of the Flip-Pal mobile scanner, the world’s original color flatbed scanner for photos, cherished memorabilia and documents. Scanners will be provided for use during the class.
- A detailed class handout with step-by-step instructions.
What to Bring
- Your iPhone/iPad. Remember to fully charge your device.
- 15 photographs to be digitized (up to 4×6 in size). If the photos are glued in an album, don’t remove them! Bring the album as you’ll be able to scan the photos from the album.
- Email addresses of family and friends, if not already saved on your iPhone/iPad.
- Please note that due to copyright laws professional photos may not be scanned unless you have received authorization from the photographer to create copies.
What to Bring
(1) Your iPhone/iPad. Remember to fully charge your device.
(2) Know your Apple ID and Apple ID Password for installing new apps.
Basic knowledge of how to use your iPhone/iPad.
When to Arrive
Please arrive 10 minutes early to settle in before the class starts promptly at 11:30 am.
Cost per Participant
Early Bird $42.00 if register by March 3rd | $50.00 after March 4th
Pre-registration with payment required.
CLICK HERE to register online or call Mirja Heide at (772) 231-3515.